A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers.The cookie’s objective is to adapt the web page’s content to the user’s profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by web pages would would be of less use. For more information on cookies, what they store, how to eliminated them, disable them, etc…please visit the folliwing link.
Cookies used by this site
This web site uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies: to guarantee that visitors that comment in our blog are humand and not automated apps. This combats spam.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to elaborate statistics about the web traffic and the number of visits to this web site. By using this site you give your consent to Google using your browsing information. Therefore to exercise your right about this should be communicated directly to Google.
- Social Media: Each Social Network uses their own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like and Share.
Disabling or eliminating cookies
You can disable or eliminate this webs’ cookies at any time. This differs depending on the web browser being used. Visit this link for a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools that store cookies and you can exercise your right to disable or eliminate them from this site. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- Sometimes it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remembers your decisión to not accept them.